Coffee Time .... with Bokeh!


Last week on Tuesday I had planned to catch some shots on the Christmas market during lunch break, espacially for getting some bokehballs (these nice balls in the blurred background when your focus is set to an object in front). But the time for the break was shorter than expected and I decided to get a cup coffee in a coffee shop nearby. 
For this image I used my Lumix G6 with a legacy lens I really enjoy: a  Canon FD 50mm f/1.4 (of course with manual focussing but the peaking feature helps to set the correct point). You might discover that the bokehballs aren't really round any more and look more like an octagon. It's just because I used an aperture of f/2 (or f/2.8 ... I am not sure right now).

Lumix G6 with Canon FD 50mm f/1.4 (slowed down to f/2 or f/2.8) at ISO400 and 1/100s.

Keine Kommentare

Powered by Blogger.